HELMETS REQUIRED FOR ALL RIDERS AGE 17 AND UNDER
– STATE ROUTE 70 stretches between Minocqua and Florence for approximately 80 miles.
– STATE ROUTE 67 stretches between Elkhorn and US-151 for approximately 125 miles.
– From Elkhorn, WI, to Historical Elkhart Lake WI. Take Hwy 67 north From Elkhorn into Dundee, WI. From Dundee, continue North on Hwy 67 to County Road “A”. Turn South onto County Road “A”. Go 2 miles and watch for the signs pointing to the Parnell Tower park at the intersection of County Road “A” and Kettle View Lane. Park and climb to the top of this (renovated) fire-watch tower to see over the forest canopy. In fall (late September to mid October) the colors of the forest are breathtaking! Once done at the tower, go back North and follow the signs for County Road “A” to Glenbeulah, WI. Continue to follow County Road “A” and you’ll be at your final destination of Historical Elkhart Lake, WI. (Submitted by Tim K.)
– STATE ROUTE 35 stretches between Prescott and Beetown for approximately 205 miles.
– STATE ROUTE 95 stretches between Arcadia and Fountain City for approximately 20 miles.